Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Blog Universe

My name is Jenn. I am twenty years old, and I love to cook with my girlfriend. This blog is a space for recipes, reviews and rants on lesbian cooking. What is lesbian cooking you might ask? We'll, to be honest, I'm not so sure. Lez try and figure it out together, shall we? All of our recipes will be quick, easy and cheap to make. Perfect for you and your girlfriend or anyone you might be dining with! Some simple, some elegant. Many vegan and vegetarian friendly. Our recipes are sure to please! If you have any suggestions for recipes, go ahead and post your own. Join me on a food adventure filled with crude lesbian jokes, good eats and an all around good time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I have no idea if you're going to check this, but it's worth a try. My friend and I had the same brilliant idea as you (apparently) to start a cooking blog run by two lesbians. We got lezcook.tumblr.com then realized that you had the same name over here at blogspot. Is there anyway that, since you don't seem to use this, we could take over the account so as to get rid of any future problems?

    Thanks!
    Katie & Alli

    ReplyDelete